Sunday, February 19, 2017

Hello Birthday Girl

Hello there!
Today I have the honor of guest designing with AAA Cards!!!!
I'm so happy to be here!
This weeks challenge is watercolor...
I created this birthday card for my daughter who celebrated her 15th birthday a few days ago...my, how time flies!!!
I stamped these mini floral bouquets from Jane's Doodles, with black ink from memento onto watercolor cardstock.
I watercolored the blooms and leaves with Ranger distress inks in picked raspberry and peeled paint. I embellished with some spots of yellow ink using a Copic Marker. I also added some white accents with a gel pen and scattered some clear drops from Pretty Pink Posh.
The sentiment stamp is from WPlus9. I die cut the panels using Avery Elle's Sweet Scallops Dies and Wonky Stitches Dies.

Thanks for stopping by for a peek!!!
Hope you play along!

Michelle

7 comments:

sandie said...

Thank you for being our Gd and your card is wonderful, your soft water colouring is amazing, so pleased you joined us x

Jane said...

Fabulous subtle wtercolouring. So pleased to have you as GD at AAA Cards.

Sazzle Dazzle said...

So pretty and feminine, I'm sure the recipient will be thrilled with this. Fantastic use of water colour and thanks for being a superb GD at AAA for this challenge. x

Lisa Elton said...

Congrats on guesting Michelle,I'm so happy for you! Your card is just lovely. Those little blooms are so sweet. Happy belated birthday to your daughter!!

Maria said...

Congrats on your GD spot! Your card is very pretty with the flowered background! And, happy belated 15th birthday to your daughter!!

Kim Heggins said...

Beautiful card....love all your sweet purple posies.

Jenny Colacicco said...

Michelle I love this card - it reminds me of a beautiful embroidered fabric! So pretty. Thank you so much for guest designing with us at AAA! Jenny x